The World Ends With You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackest Night. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RP

Go down

Blackest Night. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RP Empty Blackest Night. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RP

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:16 pm

[center]Blackest Night. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RP BlackestBanner

Details: Based on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona , this is one of my better forums. I have made several, but this one beats all others. Why? Because it has a banner.

I just learned how to put in a banner and I decided that since I could do that, this will be the better forum. Now, it is still in a beta stage. It has much editing needing to be done. Like that stupid non-showing picture next to the banner, that will be removed soon. It is also getting a new post, no new post, and locked decor. It won't take long, other than some template changes soon to be up. It is almost complete.

Sadly, I ned members so please come and join.
----------------------------------------------------

Story As of Now

Many failures at harnessing the ultamate energy has caused a new demension to rip open and sent the source into the void. This source, is the creatures known as Shadows. They feast on the human mind, and have none of their own. They were sealed away in that dimension for years. About 150 years to be exact.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum